This summer stock your wardrobe with 10 basic essentials that you will keep wearing over and over again in lots of different ways. Ditch your winter clothes and pick these essentials for summer:
1. A straight narrow Jeans is a must in every woman’s wardrobe. Even in hot summer weather, on one occasion or another jeans are very tempting to wear.
2. Long sleeved or half sleeved the Tee Shirt comes in handy to wear either on its own or else under the linen jacket or the jeans jacket. These basics are in every color and very cheap to buy.
3. Jeans Jacket to wear on a chilly night, over a spaghetti strapped long dress.
4. Linen pants works in practically any and every way, with a cotton top, on heels or flats
5. Shirt dress LBD that every woman need, in fabric like cotton, silk or linen. One can wear it under a jeans jacket with high heels or flats, depending on the mood or occasion. For a light occasion, wear it with bold accessories, like chunky bangles. Pearl necklace for a sophisticated and elegant look, with Jacqueline Kennedy oversize black shades.
6. High heeled shoes, whether they are stilettos or platforms, adds that sexy look to a woman and can transform a dress or the outfit altogether.
7. The Shirt is a classic must. Very versatile and can be worn practically with every thing; with jeans, pants and can also be worn over a dress.
8. Handbag, do it large for day use and if it comes with a long strap wear it cross over for the evening.
9. Flats that could be a tennis shoes or strappy sandals or a ballerina, are ideal for a casual look. Flats goes well worn with jeans, a dress and skirt or shorts.
10. Pencil skirt is very versatile and very sexy, when paired with a white shirt, either with high heels, or flats.
Never forget accessorize, like necklaces, bangles, rings and earrings. They spice up a plain outfit. Spruce your wardrobe or a nice scarf, to use either as a bandana, or knotted around your neck. Go out there in the shops in search for these essential wardrobe basics. Zara, Benetton, River Island, Promod, are just a few affordable shops.